It is the responsibility of the agent to secure all payments necessary to facilitate the booking.
- Reservations – A 30% deposit is required for a booking to be confirmed. A provisional booking will only be held for 30 days. Kayila Camp reserves the right to cancel the booking should we not receive the deposit within 30 days.
- Cancellations – Cancellations between 60 and 90 days prior to arrival will incur a charge of 30% of the booking value. Cancellations 60 days prior to arrival incur a charge of 100% of the invoice value. Deposits received will be offset against payments due.
- Payments – We do not accept payments for accommodation at the camp. All payments for accommodation must be made prior to arrival.
- Travel & Medical Insurance – Fully comprehensive travel insurance is recommended to cover:personal effects, personal accident, medical and emergency travel expenses, as well as cancellation and curtailment. Bookings will be subject to cancellation penalties as detailed above.
- Visa & Passports – Visa requirements should be checked prior to departure. Some nationalities require a visa, and these are obtainable upon entry to Zambia.
- Children – Children aged 12 and below are welcome at KayilaCamp, only as part of a group booking.